Key information for those attending the Autohackers2023 Beta conference this Friday 14-July-2023.
- The conference is on from 12-5 pm with registration opening at 11 am.
- The venue is Polonia - Polish Association of Queensland Inc, 10 Marie St, Milton QLD 4064, Australia – please see their website for more details.
- There are easy and short bus, train and ferry routes (or taxi/rideshare) to the venue from the city but note there is no parking available onsite.
- To ensure a smooth registration process please have your QR code ready on your smart phone or printout of your ticket.
Food and Beverages:
- We are not serving food as part of the conference. However, please note that food is available for purchase at the venue (see their website for a menu). Their restaurant is open 11am-2pm and 4pm-9pm and a restricted bar food menu will be available between 2pm-4pm. There will likely be long wait times… you might want to try other restaurants in the area – Park Rd has many.
- There will be some drinks held directly after the conference.
We are super excited for the event and can’t wait to see you there!